PT-015 housing oring

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wetman:
I havent looked for orings for many months, but i'd imagine they're standard in their sizes, so shouldnt be too hard to find.

There are several places on the web for these things, mcmaster and allorings.com come to mind. Once you sized them correctly, then you should be good to go. I forget which site i used at the time to size the 251s but i didnt do much more than just measured and compared with the standard sizes. Many of these places sold individually or by 50s as i recall. One place, i got a whole kit for 10 bux with tons of orings of all sizes in a nice case. There may even be the size you're looking for in that (that was allorings.com)

I noticed the orings in the new pt-020 housing are now not identical in size (i.e. 1 is thicker than the other ). So for anyone getting or measuring those, be aware of that.

steve

Steve,

This is a naive question, but important. I assume the 251s have worked for you? Any problems? I am involved with maintenance of potentially 3 PT-015 housings.

Thanks,

Bruce

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom