Public Sensibilisation Project

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi dear Diver.
I'm a French Advance Diver (PADI), working on a Natural Marine Parc in Mexico.
I'm working on a project of Public Sensibilisation with the aim of put some information underwater as "Sensibilisation Board" or "Snorkels Trails".
As Australian Diver, i'm asking you if you have ever been on place with the same type of project in Australia / New Zealand / Philippine etc...
I've heard about a new technological mask who give underwater informations on different snorkeling Tour.
Have you ever heard about it?
Thank's you for your help ! It could help the project !

Please refer the following links in respect to an underwater trail using interpretative signage at Port Noarlunga in South Australia - Aquatic Environment | Port Noarlunga Reef Underwater Trail and http://www.southaustraliantrails.com/pdf/ptnoarlungadive.pdf.

While I am aware of mask systems with Heads Up Display (HUD), I am not aware of any HUD mask systems that can store & replay information downloaded from online sources or receive information via wireless broadcast at a dive site either at the surface or underwater (which I don’t think is possible).

Back
Top Bottom