Puck computer bungee mount?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bryanmc57

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Tobin...
Have you considered making a bungee mount for the standard size "puck" computers? I'd love to have one for my backup.

Bryan

Tobin...
Have you considered making a bungee mount for the standard size "puck" computers? I'd love to have one for my backup.

Bryan

There really is no "standard" puck. All instruments are a little different, and each requires a specific mount.

Tobin

Not sure how that work out during ascent. Like it on the left wrist myself.

I thought the Veo, USD matrix and the like were all basically the same size. Shows the difference in perspective between the end user and the fabricator. LOL

I thought the Veo, USD matrix and the like were all basically the same size. Shows the difference in perspective between the end user and the fabricator. LOL

Many many share the depth gauge form factor but the accomdations for the download ports and (side) buttons are all over the place.

Pete

I'm just being greedy... I have 2 of Tobin's mounts already (N2ition and Suunto sk-7) and was hoping for one to fit my old matrix if my N2ition should die at an inopportune time. I hate the standard mounts and who cares about d/l ports.

Agreed, I've got an oceanic puck computer that I'd love one of Tobin's mounts for, don't care about the download port and I'll take it out to change the battery. Don't know if there's a market or not, but I thought I'd add my vote (;

-Scott

Agreed, I've got an oceanic puck computer that I'd love one of Tobin's mounts for, don't care about the download port and I'll take it out to change the battery. Don't know if there's a market or not, but I thought I'd add my vote (;

-Scott

Not that one more person really matters, but I too have an Oceanic puck Veo 250 (that I couldn't care less about DL'ing off of), and I'd love a bungee mount for it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom