Puck on iPad

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveNav

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,
the Mares Puck is now available in divePAL iPad.

divepal_mares_puck.jpg

Icon HD will be next :wink:

Icon HD will be next :wink:

HI, I have an Icon HD & an Ipad so am very interested in this piece of software, would you be so kind and tell me how the device connects to the icon, any idea of a time frame ? thank you Mark

Last edited:
....... would you be so kind and tell me how the device connects to the icon.....
Our current plan for showing the Icon dive logs on divePAL iPad is to have the iPad retrieve those logs from our online log system. To upload the logs a user will need to use our Windows version of divePAL (already available) or the Mac version (ETA March).

....... any idea of a time frame ....
We plan to release the Icon HD for divePAL iPad shortly after the release of the Icon HD online class (early March)

That sounds good, I will keep popping back to your site to see whn its available.
I can see it being a very useful tool to show my students the dive profile of a dive we may have just done, they can see the tissues loading & off gasing & may give them a better understanding of whats happening, will it show how much gas is being used at a certain point on the dive so they can see that too???

Many thanks

Mark

.....I can see it being a very useful tool to show my students the dive profile of a dive we may have just done, they can see the tissues loading & off gasing & may give them a better understanding of whats happening, .....
Students education is one of the reasons why we developed divePAL.
With the dive planning feature you can show your student what will happen to the nitrogen loading during the dive ... BEFORE getting wet.

.....will it show how much gas is being used at a certain point on the dive so they can see that too???....
yes, divePAL shows both the tank pressure and air time remaining

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom