Puerto Galera Dive Sites

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jrlevin

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am off on a short trip to Puerto Galera from Feb 5 -11.
What are the top dive sites not to miss on a first trip to Puerto Galera? I know this is an open question and it all depends what I am looking for. After 9 dives...I dont know...so if you have any thoughts on your favorite dives it would be great to hear them.

Also, I am booked in at Big Apple but any suggestions for dive shop to use is most appreciated.

9 dives...... Monky beach.... Sabang wreck -> Sea grass.....

great dive sites like Canyon, alma Jane etc... you have to have AOW.

Hi Jon,

West Escarceo
Hole in the wall
Shark Caves (go early)
Sabang Wrecks

Thank me later :)

If you are into macro things then Sinandigan Wall is a must dive. By looking at your profile some of the other dive sites listed might be out of your training level right now. I suggest you take the time to advance your training so that you can enjoy what PG has to offer. Since you are starting out, try to get your Advanced Open Water training out of the way if you haven't already. After that, you can dive 90% of the dive sites (recreational sites) in PG. Matt? That's about right isn't it?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom