Puerto Rico Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are going back for our fourth trip at the end of May, and will be diving Culebra Island, but this time from the main island, as well as a shore dive at Escambron.
What local shop are you using to dive Culebra from the main island? I understand there is about a 3 hour ride from main to Culebra, is that right ?.

What local shop are you using to dive Culebra from the main island? I understand there is about a 3 hour ride from main to Culebra, is that right ?.

We are going with Sea Ventures out of Fajardo. According to their website, the entire trip, including two tanks and lunch, is a total of 6.5 hours.

We are going with Sea Ventures out of Fajardo. According to their website, the entire trip, including two tanks and lunch, is a total of 6.5 hours.
thank you for the clarification

I’m diving with Paradise Scuba this Sunday. They will be diving the wall at La Parguera. It’s a two tank boat dive.

I’m planning to join Aquatica on their trip to Desecheo on April 28th.

Aquatica is also going to Desecheo on April 21st.

For shore dive, I really really like Crash Boat in Aguadilla.

Any one wants to join me this Sunday or in the 28th?
My friend and I don't arrive until late Sunday, but DM me if you choose to go another day during the week.

I’m planning to join Aquatica on their trip to Desecheo on April 28th

How did it go? I assume Aquatica is going to Desecheo on Sundays weather permitting?
We are planning to stay in Rincon in October for a week, would it be worth checking Aquatica out? Any other decent ops near Rincon?

How did it go? I assume Aquatica is going to Desecheo on Sundays weather permitting?
We are planning to stay in Rincon in October for a week, would it be worth checking Aquatica out? Any other decent ops near Rincon?

I may have mentioned this before but when we went to Rincon, we dove two days out to Desecheo with Taino.

Then we drove down to La Parguera early one morning and did two tanks with the former West Divers (I think they are closed now, if not I apologize and recommend them).

We haven’t had the occasion to research what dive ops are open in La Parguera now, but recommend the diving down there if you have a chance.

It went great!

Right. Sundays weather permitting. You need to call them to reserve your space. Can’t do it online.

I think Aquatica was a great dive operation. I want to dive with them again.

Rincon also has Taino Divers. They’re fine. They dive in the Tres Palmas Reserve. They say they go to Desecheo but I’d go with Aquatica, instead.

There a couple shops in Rincon but I only know Taino Divers. There are also plenty of shops in Aguadilla, which is close to Rincon. In Aguadilla, I like Aquatica, and Black Anchor Diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom