Puerto Vallarta Diving in November

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am going to PV in a few days....I think I will bring my drysuit.:D I hate going underwater and getting wet! You know what those fish do in that water? :) You guys won't laugh at me will you?

Is anyone diving sidemount down there? I have a choice in gear to bring, sidemount rig or a singles bp/wing. I have only dove the sidemount 6 times....but I already don't want to go back to back mounted anything.

I am going to PV in a few days....I think I will bring my drysuit.:D I hate going underwater and getting wet! You know what those fish do in that water? :) You guys won't laugh at me will you?

Is anyone diving sidemount down there? I have a choice in gear to bring, sidemount rig or a singles bp/wing. I have only dove the sidemount 6 times....but I already don't want to go back to back mounted anything.

I was diving with a wing in October, I didn't see anyone else using a wing, so a sidemount will be very new for PV. I would do the side mount if I were you. Sounds like you will be more comfortable with it, so do it.

Back
Top Bottom