Puerto Vallarta Trip Report / Dive Conditions Dec 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Earl Grey

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
There have been a rash of recent updated from PV recently, but I will still throw my report in. Dove 12/23/2013 with Vallarta Undersea on a trip to Los Arcos. I have dove with this shop before and same consistent service, but the boat was a little bigger and made for a more comfortable trip out to the dive site.

Visibility was 30-50' and water temp was in the low 80s F down to the thermocline around 80'. Below that it was around 77F. Very little surface chop in the bay and a little surge at depth. Overall pretty decent conditions. Lots of the usual suspects such as groupers, puffers, sergeant majors, angels and morays as well as a couple highlights such as a spotted eagle ray and a seahorse.

Good day of diving. Only wish I could have hung around a few extra days and got in some more dives.

Back
Top Bottom