Pull Dump

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I use a DR travel wing on an Al plate (single tank). That wing has the exhaust connector on the left side of the wing. If it were attached at the center of the wing, it would be sharing the same space that is currently occupied by my BP first stage. Changing the tank position or using some other 1st stage might avert this conflict.

stoiclown:
Take your conversation somewhere else, so far I have 3-1/2 Pages of Arguements, & the other 1 Page of people telling me not to use Pull Dumps, because I phrased the Question wrong!

Lets bring things back on track, Does a center "Air Dump" Interfere with hose roughting of doubles, or the regulater on a single?
I'm sorry but I couldn't resist to make some comments.

Most single-tank wings have elbow at the left side. Double-tank wings have it positioned centraly of left. I haven't heard about any routing problem because of the elbow position.

stoiclown:
Take your conversation somewhere else, so far I have 3-1/2 Pages of Arguements, & the other 1 Page of people telling me not to use Pull Dumps, because I phrased the Question wrong!

Lets bring things back on track, Does a center "Air Dump" Interfere with hose roughting of doubles, or the regulater on a single?

If your using the right wing for the tanks in question, how could it. One would think that the manufacturer of the wing has taken this into concideration. If it does interfear with the first stage ,that would be user error. as in , tanks to low in the harness or hose routing issues. user error either way.

stoiclown:
I am looking at Purchasing a New Wing, with Pull dump in the Top Center. I was just curious if anyone has had experience with this type of setup. It seems like a good idea, but it might interfere with hose roughting, or clearance issues?

I have T52 hover and I realy like it so far as hoses roughting or clearance issues this shouldent be a problem how ever I do not rate pull dumps that are at the top of the bc because when you pull them they can some times have the tentancy to stik realeasing all the air in the bc due to the way the bc goes over your right arm.

I have this setup on my hove but I try not to use this dump if it can be avouded.

hope this helps

have fun and dive safe

james

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom