Pumpkin Carving Diving at Joe's, 10/28/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBAJENNIFER:
I need to go pick out a pumpkin...what size is best???

Ohhhh, as big as you can get!!

I don't know when or if I am going to make it. I am working a night shift and it would be well after noon before I made it to Joe's...if I want any sleep. SO i would end up missing the class and probably half the other fun. Since it has been a screwed up week I haven't even had the chance to check and pack the gear.The last time I checked the weather looked like it was going to be decent.

I might be more willing to dive the following weekend. But then again I think I see a trip to FL in my near future.

BTW Jen, pick the smallest pumpkin you can find or bring a boat anchor to sink it. Take it from experience

crpntr133:
Ohhhh, as big as you can get!!

I don't know when or if I am going to make it. I am working a night shift and it would be well after noon before I made it to Joe's...if I want any sleep. SO i would end up missing the class and probably half the other fun. Since it has been a screwed up week I haven't even had the chance to check and pack the gear.The last time I checked the weather looked like it was going to be decent.

I might be more willing to dive the following weekend. But then again I think I see a trip to FL in my near future.

BTW Jen, pick the smallest pumpkin you can find or bring a boat anchor to sink it. Take it from experience

You have to come. You can't make me carve alone on Sunday!!! :(

hoosier:
It sounds like you aren't in a good mood! :huh:

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: Be of good CHEER!

I hurt my hip :( and it is slowly healing, I got my first really good nights sleep
last night. I'm hoping to at least make the carving dive! :D

Jen, Sunday does sound better as far as the weather goes......

Land Locked:
I hurt my hip :( and it is slowly healing,......
Wait a minute. Time out. Hold up a second. Wadda ya mean ya hurt your hip??? Did you request permission 90 days in advance and in triplicate, routed through proper channels to have an injured hip??? You realize there are penalties to be paid for having an un-authorized hip injury:D

Hope you get to feeling better soon.

jbd:
Wait a minute. Time out. Hold up a second. Wadda ya mean ya hurt your hip??? Did you request permission 90 days in advance and in triplicate, routed through proper channels to have an injured hip??? You realize there are penalties to be paid for having an un-authorized hip injury:D

Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Last year the shoulder and now the hip? I don't think he got permission to injure his shoulder either.

The forecast that I am seeing calls for the upper 50's and no rain for the weekend.

crpntr133:
Last year the shoulder and now the hip? I don't think he got permission to injure his shoulder either.

The forecast that I am seeing calls for the upper 50's and no rain for the weekend.

So are you coming or not??? *Jen tapping foot* :D

crpntr133:

I'm pretty sure he breathes geezer gas so he really shouldn't getting so banged up:D
Two consecutive years of unauthorized injuries will probably require hefty penalties:D

I'll go ahead and enter a guilty plea for him and we can straight into the penalty discussions:D

I'll start with he has to clean all the pumpkins and carry all tanks:D

The weather radar I'm seeing looks nasty for the Louisville area for today(10/27/06)
Not sure what it will be for tomorrow.

Hey, wait one darned minute here....I'm on injured reserve here, you pull that and
I'll be forced to pull my contract and sic my manager on you. If the coach clears
me to dive, then and only then will I be taking the plunge!

I'll drop by Sat afternoon and check on everyone, I hope to be diving Sun.

When do you all want to do the main cookout?

Back
Top Bottom