Pumpkin Carving Diving at Joe's, 10/28/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do we have an injured reserve in the KPP:confused: :D

I pronounce you cleared to dive:D If you do dive we may throw out the penalties:wink:

Just wondering, is there anyone left to do the bouyancy control clinic? Maybe we should put that off until spring???

Sxxx & Sorry. :(

We can't make this event... Min is being very sick over night..:huh: Something she ate last night must have disagreed with her. I have to be by her side.. In case she isn't getting better today, I might bring her to the hospistal.....:crying:

We have packed all equipments yesterday afternoon and were supposed to take off one hour ago.. :mad: :mad: :mad:

So, I just got back from the quarry, the sun is starting to come out and
Sunday's forecast is looking very good for our get together.

So who all is still in for Sunday? Lunch is on me,

HEAD COUNT!

Thanks... Chris,,

It was a gorgeous weather. It was so hard to get inside a whole day today :(

Land Locked:
So, I just got back from the quarry, the sun is starting to come out and
Sunday's forecast is looking very good for our get together.

So who all is still in for Sunday? Lunch is on me,

HEAD COUNT!

I just got back in town a couple of hrs ago. I was going to try to do a night dive with jbd but I'm just too tired after all that driving. I'll be there tomorrow around 10:00am.

Well it hasn't been my week. The computer takes a good healthy crap, I can't DSL to work, bad modem we think. And the truck wasn't acting right so I didn't dare leave town. The only positive thing that happened was the time clock at work ticked alll weekend long and I was there to cash in on 10 of OT and 8 of double.

Looked like the weather was very nice. It was real hard to stay at home and not try a run to Joe's. Just didn't want to take the chance. With my luck I would have gotten all but there and the truck would have broken down.

Sorry to everyone that I stood up. If I could have been there I would have.

crpntr133:
The only positive thing that happened was the time clock at work ticked alll weekend long and I was there to cash in on 10 of OT and 8 of double
Hmmm----what do you think Chris, does this mean that lunch next time is on ol' money bags here:D :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom