QR for Hollis Prism 2 BOV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ArmoredDiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I'm interested in putting a quick release attachment on the LP hose that connects to my Hollis Prism 2. The diameter has got to be very small as the LP connection fits very tightly below the ring that attaches the loop hose. I emailed Hollis quite a while ago and they still haven't replied. Has anyone found one that works?

Thanks!

Call them.....they suck at forum and e-mail responses, but Hollis is VERY good over the phone.

Sorry for the delayed response. I ran into the same problem, and just put the QR on the bottle end of the hose(mine is attached to my bailout bottle). I have the Omniswivel female end on the bailout regulator and the male end on the hose from the BOV. It took a couple of adapters to make it all work out, but everything is available from Dive Gear Express. It's very easy to plug the hose into the regulator after attaching the bottle.

(And I agree-dealing with Hollis has been very frustrating, although I'm happy with the Prism 2. I just ordered a third-party stand after a year of silence from Hollis on their plans for one.)

Sorry for the delayed response. I ran into the same problem, and just put the QR on the bottle end of the hose(mine is attached to my bailout bottle). I have the Omniswivel female end on the bailout regulator and the male end on the hose from the BOV. It took a couple of adapters to make it all work out, but everything is available from Dive Gear Express. It's very easy to plug the hose into the regulator after attaching the bottle.

(And I agree-dealing with Hollis has been very frustrating, although I'm happy with the Prism 2. I just ordered a third-party stand after a year of silence from Hollis on their plans for one.)

Where did you get the stand?

This thread has the information. I think he had a couple extra made up, so he might still have one left.

(As of now, he has three left, and says he won't be making any more.)

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom