Queensland dive medical

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zoe83

Contributor
Reaction score
My husband and I are planning on getting our open water dive certification next month on magnetic island off Townsville, and require a Queensland dive medical certificate. Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get one of these? as there is only one medical centre on the island and we were planning to just go for the 4 day course, as I cant take much time off work. We will be visiting from NSW...any info is appreciated :)

I got my OW also In Queensland (Bundaburg) and a dive medical took me only a couple of hours. The diveschool made the appointment and we could be examined right away ;-). It contained a few breathing-tests, they check your ears, urine, bloodpressure and so on. Nothing to worry about really, just be healty and in a good condition (I was, and I smoke).
Why don't you call that medical centre (or diveschool) on the island, they must be capable of telling you more, I guess...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom