Question about Edge's policy regarding owner-servicing/parts-buying for HOG regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not my stance or position to take, I don't own Edge....

yours for $2,000,000...plus you pay me for 5 years ,want me to run your credit card?:blinking:

I am waiting for this class to come somewhere even close to me. Will you make allowances for those of us who do in fact have tools and use them. I spent over 300 bucks last year with scubatools and others for equipment.`Still there may be some stuff that will make it easier. I did have to make some Oceanic tools and have one of our machinists make one. But I like to do my own regs and feel safer with them.

Thanks so much for the information. I'm very happy to read that parts are available to owners. I guess it comes from traveling in the boonies, but I always feel better carrying parts along :) Nice of you to take the time to include the link, too.

The spares I carry in my car are about 50% things that I can service myself, were I to break down, and 50% things that it would be very nice to be able to supply to a mechanic in a small town along the way. That has saved me an unplanned week's "visit" a couple of times.

B.

I am waiting for this class to come somewhere even close to me. Will you make allowances for those of us who do in fact have tools and use them. I spent over 300 bucks last year with scubatools and others for equipment.`Still there may be some stuff that will make it easier. I did have to make some Oceanic tools and have one of our machinists make one. But I like to do my own regs and feel safer with them.

If you already have your own tools, the course will be cheaper :wink: We will have a list of the required tools, and you will just need to bring them all to class.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom