Question about logging hull-cleans

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah. I should be that deep. But, I'm not going to log it with a computer. Just in a log-book as a cleaning or something. Now that I think about it, I'm going to do it either way. But, could this possibly be used as experience? I will have a tender, and may end up working for a company that does hull-cleanings.

Why would you have a tender to do a hull clean..? Cleaning by hand or hydraulic?
Cleaning a yacht or ship? If you are cleaning a yacht on scuba by hand, I would not use this as experiance... Unless you want to get a job waxing floors...

Well, use one if you feel it's important. I'm just sayin' it hard to make a buck doing this work when you have to pay somebody to stand around on the dock.

The only time I use a tender OR tend is a situation like last night. Late evening into night, the owner said none of the crew would be around and there was lobster boats coming and going on both sides of the vessel.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom