Question about Sherwood Wisdom 3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

klavender1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I made 3 dives today. The first to 101 ft. Only stayed for about 5 minutes at that depth but total dive time was 32 minutes. Does this computer not show average depth? I've searched the options in the computer, the manual and online. I can't find anything. Am I overlooking something? I'm trying fill out my log book and trying to come up with a PG. I'm new so I like this info to be filled out. The only info it gives me is max depth and total time. This puts me way over NDL.

If it's like the Wisdom2 that I used to use, you have to upload the data to your computer to get the average depth info.

Last edited:
Awesome. So I need to spend another $100 just to get (what I consider) basic information. I got a great deal on this and otherwise like the computer. Just wish I could afford the Cobalt. Lol. Thanks BTW.

Thanks for the responses. Does this calculate the avg. depth for you or do you have to figure out all the depths and calculate it manually?

It should give you the average depth and compute your SAC, too. Not to mention a nice graph of your dive.

Cool. Thanks! Wish I didn't have to spend another $100 but I guess that's the way it is.

I'm trying fill out my log book and trying to come up with a PG. I'm new so I like this info to be filled out. The only info it gives me is max depth and total time. This puts me way over NDL.

When diving with a computer it is consider multi-level diving and will not corresponded to the RDP table. The computer accounts for out gassing as you ascend.

So I guess I may be worrying about it for no reason. I did keep an eye on the N2 levels all day while diving. I ended up ordering a cable off Ebay for much cheaper so it's not too bad.

Good score on the cable. That computer should have a dive simulator, Have it dive to 100ft and for which ever dive table your using have it stay for that time and then bring it up to 50fta and you will see that you have more bottom time available then the table. If you can get your hands on a multi-level table give that a try you'll see it much closer to the computer. I think Padi and Naui have one and maybe SSI.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom