Question on Tray (from NLi if it makes any difference)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JamesD

Contributor
Reaction score
What are all the screws for...

I got my tray yesterday (YAY) so finally I can attach my camera/video camera to a tray, and start working on properly attaching the lights to it (next slowly working on project).

But the tray came with 4 holders for Batteries (anticipated, I figured better to have the 2 + 2 spare rather than find out I need the extra later) but it seemed to come with a ton of various sizes of screws, most are flat-head screws (designed to be countersunk into ?) but each pack also contained a small screw that didn't appear to have a head (about as thick as the tray, with a little point on one end?

Can anyone enlighten me? I may be being totally thick, but at present these all just seem to be surplas to requirements as far as I can tell (and maybe because the only light I'm trying to connect right now is a UK Light Cannon via modular hose rather than anything NLi produce).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom