questions about lake travis dive sites ..............and hopefully some answers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think Bill is working Sunday, I could be wrong, but I want to do more diving off that wall Sunday with the lake level down and being able to drive the car right up.

I turned sideways and was able to get through.

I'm not exacty "working" on Sunday .... I'm back in Norway with the weekend to kill. Then off to Copenhagen.

I think Bill is working Sunday, I could be wrong, but I want to do more diving off that wall Sunday with the lake level down and being able to drive the car right up.

I'm not exacty "working" on Sunday .... I'm back in Norway with the weekend to kill. Then off to Copenhagen.

You know where to find DAvid and me on Sunday morning. More swim through hole and grotto exploring to do tomorrow.

I turned sideways and was able to get through.

I did not have to turn sideways in my backmount doubles, however, this is a minor restriction. I am redundant including buoyancy devices and certified. I guessed my left post would roll closed and it did. The overhead is at least 6 foot in and silty. A bad spot in low vis for anyone without proper training.

PLEASE, DO NOT TRY THIS WITHOUT PROPER EQUIPMENT AND TRAINING!

Back
Top Bottom