Questions about Scuba Mau, please...?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Christie, how is the weather today? Hope it clears up for this weekend.I've seen reports of lots of rain,just wondering..

Don sorry for the late post but made the terrible sin of bieng off SB for a week or two. Please check out my TR from a couple of months ago on Scuba Mau. You will love them and their operation. I will be back with them again next week this time certifying my daughter with Mau,

Please also make sure to try La Hatch across the road - cant go wrong.

I dont think our paths cross this month but have a wonderful trip

Craig

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/cozumel/339583-tr-scuba-mau-casa-mexicana-la-hatch.html

DandyDon,

The significant other and I spent the 15th through the 26th of June diving with Scuba Mau... You will not be disappointed. They do all they can to make you happy...

The DMs are great guys, and if they invite you out, be sure to take them up on the offer... In fact, if you like great company and ice cold cervezas have Gabi, Monkey, and Eddie take you to Eddie's dad's cantina... Beer was so much better and $480 pesos for 48 beers is not to bad...

I posted a Trip Report on here, check it out or PM if you have any questions...

The diving there is out of this world, and so much better than the diving found in Red Raider Country!!! I used to do a lot of work out in your neck of the hill country, Thank God I don't have to do that anymore...

Have fun on your trip...

:eek:fftopic: How is the La Hatch? Curious as it's looks like an easy walk from the BA, thanks and now----> :focus:

We ate there a few times while staying at Villablanca a few months ago. The food was good, and the view upstairs was fantastic (especially at sunset). We also got free CD's of some nature sounds music when we paid our bill! La Palapita next door also serves food from there if you prefer to eat on the beach.

Last edited:
I concur...ate there once and was hooked...would have eaten there every day but one of the things I love about Cozumel is trying the various restaurants so I forced myself to move on LOL but they are totally worth the visit even if it is from a distance.

Craig

Back
Top Bottom