Suggestion Quick Links pull down menu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
3D diver

3D diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My Scuba Board routine is to start in my local forum, check my subscriptions, then look at Today's Posts using the Quick Links drop menu to navigate between these areas. Unfortunately, the Quick Links menu option disappears in the Today's Posts area.

Can the Quick Links menu be made more "persistent"? I would like to be able to use it to return to Subscribed threads instead of my browser's back button.

(I notice it disappeared when I searched the Suggestions forum for Quick Links too. :wink: )

Thanks.

I'm sorry, we're in the middle of a major update. We really aren't in a position to deal with any issues on this site at the moment as we will be abandoning it soon. I think you'll love the new SB.

No worries, I had no idea....

Not a prob... the cat's just been let out of the bag. We hope to make the move this week. :D :D :D

I think you're going to love it, but I bet you'll find a bit that isn't working right. Don't be silent! We'll need your input!

Back
Top Bottom