Quick reply for PMs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mike_s

Contributor
Reaction score
I noticed a new feature in PM's today with the "quick reply". I like that...

but somehow the "save sent PM" box is being checked again by default when it used to not do that.... what's up with that?

I noticed a new feature in PM's today with the "quick reply". I like that...

but somehow the "save sent PM" box is being checked again by default when it used to not do that.... what's up with that?
Retaining Sent PMs was an addtional patch in the previous version of vB. Now it has been included.

All you need to do is set the appropriate value in Edit Options.

Look for "Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default".

Have to say I'm not a fan. When I click on New Posts I don't want to click again. If it could be a CSS menu triggered by hovering with "New Posts" still a link to the new posts I'd be much much happier.

I agree... no need for the extra clicks... fix it so the top link will open up if needed but also clickable to imediately load new posts...

Retaining Sent PMs was an addtional patch in the previous version of vB. Now it has been included.

All you need to do is set the appropriate value in Edit Options.

Look for "Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default".

thanks..

I had it set this way but somehow anytime there is some upgrade or something it gets reset.... oh well....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom