Quiet in here...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ben_ca:
Aren't there cabins in Nanaimo that can fit quit a few divers? What dive op did Lynne and Bob use a while back?

There are cabins up there, or house rentals. Easy trip for you CA guys, see my previous post.

The dive op was Diver's Choice, Ken and Adrian are great (I put that trip together). Probably perfect for 8 doubles divers. If Richard has his boat by that time we could use that for another four . . .

You all need to come up and see Nanaimo. Three days of diving is perfect there, the wrecks, the walls, everything is spectacular. Bring the scooters . . . I'll have mine in a few months.

Dressage it awkwardly . . . 20 years I've been at that; I've made better progress with scuba, where I keep saying I'm retarded.

Forget Nanaimo . . .too frickin' cold up there. The best Tropical Wreck Diving & Training for the US Dollar is in Subic Bay Philippines. Did a weeks worth of Dives ranging from 24 to 54 meters; DIR Doubles 11L Backgas Tanks and 5.5L Deco Tank set-ups with Helium/Mixed gas support for $800 --just bring your Regs, BP & Wings. Highlight is a penetration to the engine room of the USS New York at 24 to 27 meters --the only historical, divable and reasonably accessible Battleship Wreck in the World. . .

The best Tropical Wall Diving I've seen so far is again in the Philippines at Tubbataha Reefs. . . absolutely better visibility, coral & marine life variety & diversity than the walls of Palau:11: !

Ben_ca:
How about a So Cal DIR invasion? We could have a great time diving....

or maybe just have a cage fight rumble :)

Now I could get behind that Ben!

. . . . lemme see, where in the garage did I leave my cage? :wink:

Ya already got a So Cal mini-invasion ... TS&M's down there now, NetDoc and Howarde are coming in a couple of weeks, and I'll be there a couple days after they are ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom