Radar Arch ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aquaviolator

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I currently own a 20' Mako center console (1982) that I was going to put a T top on. A fellow boat owner is willing to give me a stainless steel radar arch from his Well Craft. It would fit perfectly and has a electronics box attached to it. Does anybody have one of these? Just curious, I'm still leaning towards the T top...

A couple of my buddies do, they don't offer any shade or a way to attach some eisenglass for an enclosure to get out of the weather, like a T-top can do, but they do allow for electronic installations, rod holder mountings, antenna mountings etc.

Sounds like you can really save some money with the arch and add some useful electronics if that's your aim. How much is the shade worth?

In Florida?? Stick with the T-top. There's no escape from the sun with just a radar arch.

You can mount radar, antennas, and rod holders on the T-tops, too, if it comes to that. We've been known to use it to store crab/lobster traps on top, too, so in that case you can even get some stuff off of the deck.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom