Rain Rain Go Away...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Put on your wetsuit, put the TV in the bathroom with a scuba video, climb into tub, throw in a few plastic fishie toys, perhaps a rubber duckie, and pretend! And look on the bright side - the forecast says nothing but sunshine starting next Tuesday and through the weekend.

MaxBottomtime:
I apologize to all California divers. I am currently taking 24 vacation days off work, so it's my fault it's raining. I can guarantee that we will have perfect conditions beginning January 24th.
Hey Phil,

Isn't that always the case. You carve out a whole bunch of time and then you've got Murphy chasing you around!

I hope that you have a lot more good weather and conditions than bad when it's all said and done.

Here's to Murphy taking a vacation during your vacation!

Christian

you guys shouldve got a dive in before the storm hits me and my buddy descended down the canyon with 30 ft vis and a wdie variety of life, including the 3 foot horn shark that patrols the canyon

This weekend I've got some pretty sweet dives planned. Yeah, baby, real sweet. Crystal clear water. Maybe 50ft. visibility. No lugging gear up and down the cliffs. No dirty water from sewage overflows and rain runoff. No surf whatsoever. No kicking out 300 yards to the dropdown point. No 2 hour drive to get there. Yeah, I'm jazzed. Might even do my first night dive.

And there's a new fish store just opened near my home. Anyone know how long tropical fish would last in my swimming pool before they go belly up?

divinman:
Poor John. Great guy, Great diver. Used to live here in San Diego but job took him to Wisconsin. Poor SOB.

Terry
Thanks for the fill-in, Terry. After I finished laughing so hard I nearly choked....I tried to read the car license plates to see where the photos were taken. That is one tough row to hoe....Wisconsin winter, California Dreamin', and a 7mm wetsuit.
If you talk to him, please let him know how much he cheered us all up with his creative pursuit of diving and great sense of humor! Next time he's in SoCal, we should all dive together and buy him many beers afterwards.
Claudette

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom