Rain Statistics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They are hoping for a break in this weather (38 days of rain) this weekend

Found this list on the rainfall

M123359328.gif

leesa, where is Wilson Tunnel? Pretty surprising Millilani got more than Hawaii Kai.

i was really hoping the rain would stop, but looking at the satellite from NOAA we are due for more severe thunderstorms tonight. A downpour then stopping would be better than the constant steady rain. I just want it to stop tomorrow thru Sunday. We need the ground dry to drive the U-Haul up to the back door and then let it stay dry while we move. Then it can rain all it wants to again.

well, that ain't gonna happen girl. wanna borrow some tarps?

So, I have gossip, you guys. Seems that the city spokespeople are telling some big ones about the amount of sewage spilled into the ocean. there is a cover-up and you know how they are saying it hasn't reached Waikiki, that it is being taken out to sea? Well, we have had Kona winds (from the south) for the last two days so that is not true I heard. I hear they don't want "sewage/Waikiki" in the same sentence to make CNN.....you know I have my sources. :14:

we just want the ground hard so the truck doesn't sink and make a great big mess that we have to clean up. Our yard slopes down so all the accumalated rain sits in the dip. The neighbors yard slopes down into ours. I didn't tell you, but I got a job on base so I won't be able to make the lunch dates unless they are weekends now. Guess we will have to have a big scubaboard get together again when the weather clears up and the diving is good. Maybe something at Shark's Cove in May or June (when diving is good). Leesa should get that together for us (LOL) since she is the most organized of the group.

more organized....than me.? I will be in Beverly Hills all of June with my girl child. what kind of job? My son made it home from Cali today, what a love muffin! I missed him.

maybe you could dump some sand or place some plyboard down, where you need to back the truck.

catherine96821:
Now, don't laugh but I sleep with the doors open to the pool and one night this tree rat fell in the pool (I think) and then staggered up the stairs and crawled over me. I am a screamer...and he was knocked to the floor and just sat there all soaking wet and confused. yessir, my house is wild at night.

What's a tree rat? A rat? If that was me, you would have seen the melt down of all melt downs. Unless I woke up and it was a toad. Ugh, that gives me the heebie jeebies just thinking about it.

As far as the rain, I'm tired of it, but I also am not minding it so much - for purely selfish reasons. My cough got bad enough that I've hurt my ribs - again. Don't think it's fractured this time, but certainly it's a very bad muscle strain. If it was sunny out, I'd be really P.O.'d because I wouldn't be able to start swimming again.

So Catherine, Beverly Hills in June, eh? Is this some "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous" action? :wink:

catherine96821:
well, that ain't gonna happen girl. wanna borrow some tarps?

So, I have gossip, you guys. Seems that the city spokespeople are telling some big ones about the amount of sewage spilled into the ocean. there is a cover-up and you know how they are saying it hasn't reached Waikiki, that it is being taken out to sea? Well, we have had Kona winds (from the south) for the last two days so that is not true I heard. I hear they don't want "sewage/Waikiki" in the same sentence to make CNN.....you know I have my sources. :14:

You just have to look to know that they are bending the truth. This mess is worse than a terrorist hit! Imagine what would happen if the tourists stayed away....again???

The pumps on the Ala Wai were running all night and I still hear them pumping now. Luckily the smell isn't that bad...yet. I am afraid to think of what it will smell like when the sun comes out.

yea, right! Anytime you are hangin' with 16 year olds, it ain't the lifestyle of the rich and famous! I would not wish that on anyone.

Tree rat, hmmm. maybe I made it up. I thought the reason those palms have those metal collars was so that rats can't climb up there? It was an outside rat that came in my house, soaking wet and crawled on my bed...
Now, I have a Gecko explosion in my house...lizard poop everywhere. I may need to start closing the door. I guess the mosquitos are next.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom