Rainbow Reef boats damaged by whacko boater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boulderjohn

Technical Instructor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Why no arrests made? It’s not like the captain disappeared?

Why no arrests made? It’s not like the captain disappeared?
From what I gathered, the police trying to get him were on foot, and he went down the canal. I guess, in essence, he did disappear.

From the video by the enthusiastic narrator: "And right here it crashes into this dive boat, docked on the water!"

Are dive boats docked any other place besides on the water?

From the video by the enthusiastic narrator: "And right here it crashes into this dive boat, docked on the water!"

Are dive boats docked any other place besides on the water?

Ok I’ll close the door on my way out …

Mini-season begins early......

Ok I’ll close the door on my way out …
Thanks for the dry dock references. In this case they can probably be marked as "not worth considering" because a mishandled boat by a drunken skipper is unlikely to make contact with them.

Some people keep boats in a boathouse. It’s a garage for a boat.

Sometimes boats are not docked, but moored out in open water.

Sometimes boats are lifted out of the water and hang above it until they're to be used again.

Some boats spend most of their live on trailers, which brings them to the water when needed.

Thanks for the dry dock references. In this case they can probably be marked as "not worth considering" because a mishandled boat by a drunken skipper is unlikely to make contact with them.
Sorry I was being facetious :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom