Rainbow River Charter?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Meyer

Reaction score
I am diving West Palm Beach next Thursday and Friday. On the way back home to Tennessee, I would like to dive Rainbow River. I have dove this before and love it.

Here is my question. Is there anyone who regularly runs charter up the river either Saturday morning or afternoon?

Thanks for your response.

Meyer

Meyer:
I am diving West Palm Beach next Thursday and Friday. On the way back home to Tennessee, I would like to dive Rainbow River. I have dove this before and love it.

Here is my question. Is there anyone who regularly runs charter up the river either Saturday morning or afternoon?

Thanks for your response.

Meyer

If you call Crystal River Dive Center you can arrange to have them pick you up at KP hole and take you up river. You just have to tell them what time to pick you up. You can call them at 352-795-6798.

You could also try Dragonfly watersports in Dunnellon. Canoe/kayak rentals and river shuttle service. 352-489-3046

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom