Raja Ampat 10 Night Liveaboard Trip Jan 2017 - Discount

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Linda99

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hey Fellow Divers,

Is Raja Ampat tops on your bucketlist but you can't find a good liveaboard that you can afford or a group you might want to go with? If yes, then read on.

I'm booking a 10 night liveaboard trip to Raja Ampat on the boat Putri Papau which departs Sorong on January 6, 2017 and ends of January 16th back in Sorong. The schedule includes both the north and south (Misool) dive sites with an average of 4 dives per day scheduled with a couple of land excursions (see the attached schedule). One of the excursions includes seeing a bird of paradise (Lesser Bird of Paradise).

Putri Papau (PP) is just one of many boats owned by Grand Komodo which is operated/owned by a family in Denpassar, Bali. Their boats have been running in Indonesian waters for years and I have friends in Asia that book their trips frequently because of the service and value they offer. I was on one of their boats in Komodo in 2013 and the dive masters were good critter spotters, the boat crew offered great service and the food was good.
Here is the info about the boat: http://www.diversiondivetravel.com.au/p1043r10/putri_papua.html

Putri Papau is small but comfortable boat and takes a maximum of 8 divers (boat has 4 double cabins).
At least 4 divers must book the trip or the boat won't sail. I have two divers confirmed already including myself. The trip price is $3050 USD but if we book at least 4 divers in my group we all get a 5% discount. I'm getting the same deal as everybody else and paying the same as everyone else to be on the trip. My goal in organizing this trip is to get at least 4 divers so the trip will be confirmed and everyone will get a discount if they book as part of my group.

About me....I'm a PADI Divemaster and PADI Underwater Digital Photographer (UWP) Instructor and I've logged over 1,000 dives, many in North America and Asia. I'm an avid underwater photographer and shoot with a compact camera, both macro and supermacro. I've won a few awards so someone else thinks I know something about UWP other than me (hahahaha!) If anyone would want to do the PADI UWP Specialty Course while on this trip, that can be arranged.

Drop me an email at divelinda99@gmail.com if you're interested in the trip or you want me to send you the full schedule. I've attached the schedule to this email so I hope it shows up here also.

Thanks for considering this trip. :) Happy Diving! Linda

Attachments

• 11day - 10night Misool RajaAmpat (detailed).doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 64
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom