Random Sounds coming from Forum website

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jimbeeler

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
I can't really say how long this has been happening but maybe a week or so (it took me a long time to figure where it was coming from), I get random quick sound clips from the Forum website. Generally it's only a quick 5-10 second bite but once there was probably a 20-30 second bite from Rooms to Go.

At first I thought I had a virus so I switched computers... Same thing....

Configuration: Macbook Pro with latest O/S, Google Chrome browser.

No idea if it's a problem here or with the website but thought I'd throw it out and see if anyone else has experienced this.

Jim

Yeah. I had the same thing a couple of times last week.

Just had it happen again... Quiet room and something about "Rooms to Go" came through the speakers. My wife just heard it and wondered where it came from.

Jim

If for some reason you're getting remarketing ads from a site like rooms to go (where you may have been shopping for furniture lately?)

Just click on the "AD CHOICES" logo TriangleIconLarge.png in the top right of the ad in question, and ask to opt out of that brand's advertising, and voila. It's gone.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom