Ranger Repair

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flyguy475

New
Reaction score
After not diving for several years, I broke out all the gear and started checking things out. I took my Ranger BC to one of my LDS to have them check it out and they told me it had a moderate leak on the right side and was "Unrepairable". Well, me being the type to tinker a bit took it home and removed the bladder to find the bond on the elbow fitting and the bladder itself was separating. I called Zeagle and they had me send it in for a new bladder and now I'm just waiting for it to come back. I'm looking forward to my first dive in freshly repaired for less then $50 unrepairable Ranger BC. I just love a mfr that knows what customer service and support is all about. As for LDS that just want to sell new equipment.....well there's others in town...

Welcome to the board. I see you are new here, if you do a search of the board you will find many examples of exceptional service by Zeagle.

Dry Sealed 5 LP ports on the first stage.

And yes, I am fully aware that none of our other regulators follow that logic...they are just names.

:)

LOL. I know what they "literally" mean. I meant what did his comment mean. "even the DSV" - insinuating that he liked it even though it was a DSV. Almost seeming to hint that other zeagle products are great and he even likes the one that isnt great.

It means my LDS was pushing another reg setup (Rhymes with Booba Low) and I stuck to my guns about Zeagle. I could not be happier.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom