Rash guard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aaaaahhhh. Some one get this man a crotch rash guard!

I think you might need a prescription for that Larry...

Aside from your scary nekkid dancing avatar, an answer to your question:

Habagat makes passable multi-color rashguards (UV protection rating printed on the sleeves) about Php900, spotted in Bombproof in Robinsons Galleria or that camping shop around corner from National Bookstore/Papemelroti in Megamall. Your size sounds XL or XXL.

Billabong, Stoked, Reef and usual suspect surfing brand companies make rashies, price range from Php2500 up, check out Megamall, Glorietta, Powerplant. I saw generic solid color locally made lycra rashguards at Diver's Network on Tomas Morato QC, email Rocio Morato <rociomari@yahoo.com> to inquire.

Online, check Constant Wind in Singapore, they have sailing rashies, brand is Gill.
http://www.constantwind.com.

Try ebay.ph also.

thepurplehammerhead:
Ladies & Gents of the PPD,

Who can help this humble pasaway in his quest for a reasonably-priced full-body rash guard / 0.5mm neoprene wetsuit?

Not bothered about brand etc. just need to fit a 6' 1" 215lbs slob.

What are PI prices like? I'm limited by work for shopping in Hong Kong & not too keen about buying online...

:blinking:
i saw gordon carrying this .5mm neoprene pants by Orca... looked like jogging pants but i didn't have a chance to try them on for fit... so i can't say right now if they're clingy like a wetsuit's supposed to be or serve as leg protection as an option to shorts or a full 3mm

real cheap too... a bit more than 1k i believe

Jag

shugar:
i saw gordon carrying this .5mm neoprene pants by Orca... looked like jogging pants but i didn't have a chance to try them on for fit... so i can't say right now if they're clingy like a wetsuit's supposed to be or serve as leg protection as an option to shorts or a full 3mm
Jag

did they look something like this?

nacholibrever2~Nacho-Libre-Posters.jpg

who would dare to wear somethin like that in our dives this AUGUST?!?? :D :D pak?! larry?! Jag?! MIKEY?!

ishbaby:
who would dare to wear somethin like that in our dives this AUGUST?!?? :D :D pak?! larry?! Jag?! MIKEY?!

Well you know Larry is a pushover to wear tight lycra if its pink... but I think Veitch would be the natural choice...

200298517_3450d7d1f0_o.jpg

pakman:
Well you know Larry is a pushover to wear tight lycra if its pink... but I think Veitch would be the natural choice...

200298517_3450d7d1f0_o.jpg
awesome, pak :thumbs-up

go mikiki libree!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom