Rash guard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ishbaby:
what about those fluid surf brands?

Fluid Surf is the Habagat rashie brand, though fit depends on your body type and musculature or lack of...

Was just trying a Billabong rashie in Podium, fit is so much better.

Jag, who's Gordon and do you have a contact # or diveshop? Interested in the .5mm neoprene leg protection, though am looking for white lycra running tights, like the stuff Nike used to sell in the late 80's. Need white sun protective clothing for dinghy sailing.

weremermaid:
Fluid Surf is the Habagat rashie brand, .

aren't they just a retail outlet for fluid surf? I believe it is being manufactured here in Manila by a surfer (?)

weremermaid:
Fluid Surf is the Habagat rashie brand, though fit depends on your body type and musculature or lack of...

Was just trying a Billabong rashie in Podium, fit is so much better.

Jag, who's Gordon and do you have a contact # or diveshop? Interested in the .5mm neoprene leg protection, though am looking for white lycra running tights, like the stuff Nike used to sell in the late 80's. Need white sun protective clothing for dinghy sailing.
cherry: gordon owns scuba stop dive shop... it's along metropolitan (just go straight from jupiter)

link to his website and online shop is in my signature or www.scubastoponline.com

Jag

thepurplehammerhead:
Ladies & Gents of the PPD,

Who can help this humble pasaway in his quest for a reasonably-priced full-body rash guard / 0.5mm neoprene wetsuit?

Not bothered about brand etc. just need to fit a 6' 1" 215lbs slob.

What are PI prices like? I'm limited by work for shopping in Hong Kong & not too keen about buying online...

:blinking:

hi! just came accross this thread, the fluidsurf rashguard is nice, and quite affordable.

there's also the IST Rashguard that looks like an aeroskin.

but if you're looking for a good 0.5mm wetsuit, try the scubapro. as mentioned on a previous post, contact rocio or tom morato about it. the scubapro goes for a real good price as far as i can recall. (i wont mention how much, just ask the shop.)

:D

Larry, I found this sweatshop in Wanchai that can make you this rash bodysuit a la Tron... :rofl2:

Glo-in-the-dark Helmet is extra...

205788564_6015852c55_o.jpg

Nice I’m stupid!!!! buhahaha

pakman:
Larry, I found this sweatshop in Wanchai that can make you this rash bodysuit a la Tron... :rofl2:

Glo-in-the-dark Helmet is extra...

205788564_6015852c55_o.jpg

Nice I’m stupid!!!! buhahaha

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry is looking pretty good there... NICE CT!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom