RDX-60 ports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andy67

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi there,I just recieved an RDX-60 with it's standard port.I intend using mostly the 60mm AFS and 105mm IF VR.
The sea&sea rep over here states that the port i have is ok for the 60mm and i need one for the 105mm.
Any suggestions on what combo i would need?
Ciao,Andy.

Hi again and thanks,my next question is about the ttl capabilities that the RDX-60 offers via fibre optic cable.
I own a YS110 and a 110a that i use with my DX-1G and understand that they can both be used with my new housing and camera(Nikon d40x).
Will the d40 work in the same manner as the DX-1G or do i have to use the two YS's in manual mode:confused:?
It may sound daft but I'm a beginner with slr's..
Cheers,Andy.

HI Andy-
No worries, the YS-110's will be used with the same settings for DS-TTL/Slave as you do with your DX-1G. Even though it is an SLR camera, using the Fiber-optic cables still make it necessary to use the strobes in slave mode. You will want to make sure the camera is in the proper flash mode to sync the strobes.

Back
Top Bottom