rdx600d leak detector

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

macok

Reaction score
The rdx600d housing does not have a factory built-in leak detector (moisture sensor).
If i have a led blinking type leak detector, how should i place the led unit (10mm thick, adhesive) in the housing in order to see it underwater?
Or what is the suggested solution for that?

HI-
The leak detector LED would need to be mounted on the caseback in the LCD window and be thin enough not to disrupt the closure of the caseback or any button functionality. 10mm/1cm seems very thick for that type of installation, so be sure to test and verify your desired final outcome. Best of luck.

I had gone through the post. I didn't used this type of LED detector yet. I heard about this detector through some of my friends and I am in search for the complete information about the system. Could you please produce some more attachments for the detailed view of the system and also about the problems arise more frequently.

oil breakdown tester
ultrasonic leak detector

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom