re: History Channel pilot

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

barbq1

Reaction score
I am with a documentary television company looking for amateurs who are able to distinguish junk from treasure, and that includes architectural, computer, and underwater salvaging, dumpster divers, etc. for a pilot series for the History Channel. The show is sort of Antique Roadshow with a little bit more testosterone SO ONLY MALES 18-45.
And weekend warriors only please!

In particular, we are looking for people who do this as a hobby and have a great passion for it.

Our show is about the search for such items, the history of the item and the appraisal of the item's value.
We would be doing an hour-long show featuring three men and would follow each persn on their journey for their hidden “treasure."
What are your secrets to the best finds?
Where do you look?
What do you find?

If you, or anone you know, that would be interested in speaking with me regarding this show, could you please contact me at the number or e-mail listed below.
Thank you!

--
Best Regards,
Barbara Hughes
Film Garden Entertainment, Inc.
Phone 818-301-4551
Fax 818-301-4684
Email: bhughes@filmgarden.net
http://www.filmgarden.tv

Checked out your website and loved it! I have e-mailed you guys at your website and can't wait to talk with you guys!
Best Regards,
Barbara Hughes
Film Garden Entertainment, Inc.
Phone 818-301-4551
Fax 818-301-4684
Email: bhughes@filmgarden.net
http://www.filmgarden.tv

So of us older senile, toothless wonders :doctor: might have a couple tricks that they might have been interesting. I guess looking at testosterone is better than looking at artifacts anyway.

i was thinking the same thing... too bad...
the best treasure hunter i know is an eight year old little girl. :)

Maybe it's just that inexperienced people are funnier/more interesting to watch.

-McGill

Blame targeted marketing. If it were one of the networks instead of the History Channel, it would be 21-28 and <10% body fat.

Back
Top Bottom