Re: Thursday June 11 - Haigh or Somewhere

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reallydg

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Dwightfrie and I are planning on going diving this Thursday. Pretty open to anywhere in the area. We can do Haigh unless someone has some other spot they want to do. Only restriction is we need to be back in Valparaiso, Indiana around 5:30 - 6:00 for students. Anyone else interested?

I would love to join you guys but I have work that just got scheduled. I would not be able to get out there until 2 pm or later and that will not work for you guys. Wish I could though. Keep me in mind for another day though (and looking forward to the dive on June 18th)

Sorry - not anymore. Didn't look like anyone else was going to be able to make it so we've made some plans for diving local. (You'd be welcome to join us but from Homer Glenn, probably not worth the commute.) We definately are coming out next week Thursday though. Are you coming for that one?

"Didn't look like anyone else was going to be able to make it..."

Sorry Duane.
Didn't mean to insinuate that you were a nobody. :lotsalove:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom