ReAct Pro bugs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well I had to canabolize the parts from my DL cable to fix my other computer cable. I need to check and see if I can get replacement pins for my react, so I can try and DL it before resetting it to factory, and remove the battery from it for storage since I cannot get mine fixed, without paying an arm and a leg for a hockey puck....

Let me know when this beta is out so I can see if it fixes my problem with the software failing to save a copy of my logs, without crashing.... LOL

Dear Brian,

We purchase these download cables as a completed unit from the factory and don't stock the individual components. Sorry I couldn't help.

As for the software, I am expecting it the first of next week.

Dear Brian,

We purchase these download cables as a completed unit from the factory and don't stock the individual components. Sorry I couldn't help.

As for the software, I am expecting it the first of next week.

Thats what I kinda figured, I will have to look up a manufacturer and see if I can get them or I will just make my own using some copper rod, my original pins are bent....:no

Man! I'ver learned what dive computer I DON'T want to buy!

shoot. I was about to buy a react pro. Having the convenience to download the metrics into my computer is something that I would pay good money for. I think I'll start looking into the more expensive, Suunto brand.

I think the software and DC quality should be the same, but that's coming from the early 20's crowd who never knew what it was like to grow up without a home computer.

Back
Top Bottom