Really.... Tell me this cant be his "real" actual depths

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Excellent video, I wonder how many dives it took to find that one fish. Was it off S. Africa or in Indonesia?

My deepest dive off Jeddah (Red Sea) was to 73M and water temp was 28C, so I can appreciate that some people might dive in what appears to be a more casual dive kit to the rest of us.

Excellent video, I wonder how many dives it took to find that one fish. Was it off S. Africa or in Indonesia?

Sodwana in South Africa. Mar 2012. Depth around 120 meters.

The more you go deeper under the water the more pressure pushes in your body and could lead you to risk!

Maybe that is why I feel skinnier at depth :headscratch:. I need to dive DEEPER now that I know this......

"Cold water tourettes" has to be my all time favorite deep dive video, thanks for rekindling interest in it, OP.

I hope Richard Pyle writes an autobiography some day.

1)You can "talk on the lung" with rebreather diving. There is enough airspace in the mouthpiece to be able to vocalize, though limited lip movement reduces sound control, you are effectively talking with your tongues and vocal chords only. Add helium, get donald duck.
2)that is Dr Pyle, and he may very well dive any way he pleases. His record stands for itself. They dive deep.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom