Reasonable unlimited diving in the Caribbean?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

remember there is a malaria risk associated with Roatan. Have been on a visit to COCO view. Seemed like a good spot except for malaria risk which as a blood donor is a real consideration. Have been many times to Bonaire. Love the place but its not real easy to fly into. ofcourse that doesn't stop me. :=) Great spot for shore diving, hard to imagine there are better in the Caribbean.

I'd give that a 2.0 out of 10 on truthfulness.

The OP said she wanted inexpensive suggestions. Fantasy Island Beach Resort IS cheaper than CoCo View and during my week at FIBR, we dove the Prince Albert three times. And diving from the gazebo seemed pretty convenient to me.

Guess we must have been on Roatan during different weeks, huh?

As for my truthfulness? I'm not a shill and don't have a dog in this hunt. The Bay Islands are known for inexpensive diving. Grand Cayman? Not so much...

Thank you for all your recommendations! We just made reservations for Coco View and are eagerly awaiting March.

I did Buddy's in July. It is really nice. and Capt Don's is right next door. Good diving off the house reefs there.
You can do it cheaper of course, but get what you can afford. Also skip dinner at Rains Fishes (used to be 'great') and just hit if for jazz and dessert. Try Bamboo (the newer place on corner, a few blocks south. south end of 'the action')
Have a big time!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom