Rebreather Pilots Zone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gill Envy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
hey, can someone sign me up as a rebreather diver or tell me what I need to do to be able to sign into this list? Personally, I'm fine with everyone being able to comment on it unless it becomes a problem.
g

hey, can someone sign me up as a rebreather diver or tell me what I need to do to be able to sign into this list? Personally, I'm fine with everyone being able to comment on it unless it becomes a problem.
g

Gill

Go to your user control panel and there is a menu item called Group Memeberships, join up through that. The request will come to me and I will accept. There is also a link to join on the RB Section as well.

If you have made a request I haven't received it, and have no record of it.

If that is the case PM me and I will get one of the Mods to put you through.

Cheers

I've requested to get on the list a few times too ... I've never gotten a response either

The only request you made on the 7th Jan was received, accepted and granted and you have have been on that list since that date. :wink:

I have just looked at your profile and it states you are already a member, amongst other groups.

Have you tried to get on, if you are not succesful PM me and we will rectify things.

I believe when I either accept or deny a request a message is sent, I have to check this though. But at the same time there is a column which states which Groups you are a member of in your profile.

When I do deny I request I do go further and state why??

Anyone else who has made a request and got no response either way???

Do the posts there come up with "new posts"-search? Ive been a member for a while but never seen any of the threads there (of course I may just have missed it)...
Just asking...

Back
Top Bottom