Rebreathers and the 'Rona

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

txgoose

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
will scrubbers help kill the virus? I mean assuming that you could even find brillo pads to put in them, which you can't.

Probably, The Sorb-Soup inside my SF2 was measured at a ph of 14.0 shortly after I drove myself to the hospital after inhaling 50-100cc of it.
Thats something I have no interest in doing again!

Michael

Probably, The Sorb-Soup inside my SF2 was measured at a ph of 14.0 shortly after I drove myself to the hospital after inhaling 50-100cc of it.
Thats something I have no interest in doing again!

Michael

Holy crumb, dude. Very happy that you are here with us.

Holy crumb, dude. Very happy that you are here with us.
Me too. Exploratory OP within an hour of my showing up in the emergency room. 3 days in the ICU, with several doctors standing next to my bed the 1st night, followed by 4 days of further hospitalization with O2, 6 weeks of rehab before my voice started coming back, multiple visits to the hospital ENT because of vocal cord scarring, multiple pneumologist visits, 2 spiral CTs of my lungs, and a full cardiologist workup.
My last diving medical approval, 4 months later, was a joint effort by my cardiologist, ENT, and pneumologist with an additional CT scan.
I was a sick puppy!

I think the corona is a better option than having a caustic cocktail. I've never heard anything good about a caustic cocktail, I've heard plenty that most cases of the corona is just a few bad days of the flu and you are back. The rare exceptions are the ones that need to go to the hospital.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom