Rebuilding air 2 where to get parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Right you are...and just in time to allow a shameless plug. :-D

I have kits for the AIR 2 and also a variety of parts that are not usually found in kits.

PM me if interested.
Hi Couv, I hope you're diving well.
I'm servicing a 4th gen AIR 2 and the exhaust button threads are stripped, do you have this part?

AIR 2 Exhaust Button Part number: 21.089.016

Thanks for any help!

Attachments

• AIR 2 exhaust button PN 21.089.016.jpg
    AIR 2 exhaust button PN 21.089.016.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 32
Buddy, Couv is sadly quite some time not among us anymore, so he won't be able to help.
I'll check if I can find something for you.
Oh no, I'm sad to hear that, gratefully he's shared an archive of his wisdom here for us all...
Thanks for letting me know man.

And thanks for offering to help with the AIR 2 exhaust button, very cool of you axxel57. I'm all set, I just got the part and came here for posting a follow-up.

Oh no, I'm sad to hear that, gratefully he's shared an archive of his wisdom here for us all...
Thanks for letting me know man.

And thanks for offering to help with the AIR 2 exhaust button, very cool of you axxel57. I'm all set, I just got the part and came here for posting a follow-up.
Hi
Just checked my stock, have plenty of AIR2 parts, but mostly 2nd Gen.

If you really don't find any SP Dealer who can order that part for you, I could do that, would be like 10,00 US$ for that button.
Problem is, I would have to send it from Europe, would have to check shipping costs.

Is there really nobody ( or SP Dealer) around who could order that part for you?

I’m the proud(?) owner of two Gen 2 and one Gen 3 AIR2s, one of the former restored to like new by @rsingler (muchas gracias, Rob!). I’m thinking it might be a fairly wise move to squirrel away at least one each of the proper rebuild kits, since I plan to even use them for all my diving. I’ve even got one on a BP/W rig that doesn’t even have the shoulder dump! I’m just so comfortable with the AIR2 I go to that even if a “real” safe second/octo is on my rig!

Anyway, I haven’t checked with Rob yet about selling me spare parts kits, but factory packaged kits show up on the ‘Bay regularly. I’d really rather just ship it to Rob, but in an emergency, “Better safe...”

JMHO, YMMV~ 🐸

Back
Top Bottom