Rebuilding air 2 where to get parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yes thats what im talking about but mines not bent thats the problem it was sticking straight through the diaphram. Thats the only 2 pieces I need
In that case, the other good news is that the levers are the same for 2nd and 3rd generation so the parts are still supported by Scubapro. Other parts like the plastic case are probably not still supported by Scubapro. Unfortunately, it is pretty hard to find a retailer that will sell you parts so your best bet may still be a used Air2 from ebay either to replace yours or to provide a "junk yard" parts source.

Yep!

Took awap's advice yesterday and bought 3 with 3 later model SP bcd's
from the family that went diving then didn't anymore for 151.01AUD that
look like only a clean will be required and will arrive in a couple of days for
twenty extra bucks

Pity we's all don't live more closer.

Well if anyone has an air 2 for sale cheap Im interested

I have a second gen that I will sale you. It's a little scratched up but the diagram is in good condition and nothing on it is broken. It leaks a little air but it's because the internal orings are about worn out. If you would like it PM me.

O-rings actually prevent air from leaking. :) However if they are defective you can have a leak in the following: O-rings that seal the air barrel. O-rings on the inflator and deflator button stems. And one that actually serves as a seat for the inflator button. If we're talking about a slight freeflow, then the lp seat is suspect.

But I think this thread is about AIR 2s........
Right you are...and just in time to allow a shameless plug. :-D

I have kits for the AIR 2 and also a variety of parts that are not usually found in kits.

PM me if interested.

Back
Top Bottom