Recent Lake Pleasant conditions/reports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, I have to ask. I've seen that before but I never asked what it meant. What is DEMA?

Dive Equipment Manufacturers Association.

For Professionals, it is the biggest dive show in the industry.
For Divers (West Coast), the Scuba Show in Long Beach (June) is usually the best choice.

jcf

Steve,

The way the vis was we might have been diving together.

It was nice to meet eveyone and put a face to names.

Let's meet up again when the water cools down and the vis comes up.

Craig

Yeah, if we were any further than about 10' apart we wouldn't have known the other was there. Ditto on meeting up again sometime.

Steve.

Anybody have a recent temp report? Going diving out at the lake this weekend and need to know if I should wear anything heavier than my 3mm

Thinking about doing an early morning dive at Vista Point on Saturday ... Any takers?

jcf

/////

I was to Pleasant 2 weeks ago near the 10 lane boat ramp stayed above 40 feet for 50 minutes and wore a 1 mil full suit. It worked fine for me.

Just depends on how deep you go and your cold tolerance.
I'm using my 7mm now. If I have the chance to go below 60' I can no problmO. Some people don't like 7mm suits, they have never bothered me.
The water in the river come from the bottom of Saguaro so it gets cold.

Thinking about doing an early morning dive at Vista Point on Saturday ... Any takers?

jcf

/////

I thought Steve was planning in diving LP somewhere this Saturday probably early but not sure.

I would like to make a couple early morning dives myself on Saturday too.

Are you still planning on diving this saturday Steve?

jcf

/////

What are the conditions like over there? Bill and I are talking about diving at Burro Island this Saturdy. I haven't been back to Vista Point since August. Whats the traffic like over by the dry dock area? That's the first place I dove after getting certified. There is some good stuff over there.

Steve.

Hey steve,

Have you found those areas over there by burro that Garrett was talking about?

I'm not sure. We've been just about due north of the 10-lane boat ramp. on the north and south sides of the island near the far eastern tip.

Steve.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom