Recommendations for O2 and CO analyzers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ulfhedinn

-Skill Collector-
Reaction score
In the market for one of each to stash in my dive box when I'm not at home.

Search on this site for "sensorcon". That’s what I use for CO. Used to get some low levels occasionally when filling with a gas compressor, but not since switching to electric. Still great peace of mind to know it’s safe.

In the market for one of each to stash in my dive box when I'm not at home.

Did you mean "CO" or "CO2"?

I use the Palm testers with BC adapters, and a cheap piston reg as a dedicated testing reg (as not all my regs have BC hoses).

Oxcheq - Just bought my second O2 Expedition (first one lasted 15+ years with sensor replacements every 2 to 3 years). CO analyzer still fine after 9+ years (on second sensor)

Can somebody explain the process for testing a tank with the Oxycheq? Do you need a flow restrictor, or do you just barely crack the valve on the tank and use the nozzle they show in the picture on their site? How long do you have to test to get a reading? etc...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom