Recommendations Unlimited diving (Nitrox) options

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Save more by going air?
The small cost for the Nitrox vs the potential loss of BT, plus having to worry about it, is a poor tradeoff.

I hope you find the $11 savings is worth the loss of convenience.
Turns out their location is closest to my AirBnB. What was convenient of doing car and diving together was they'll have Marine park tag waiting for me so can show c-cards, sign waivers, get tags when get car so won't have to go to shop other than to get tanks.

Turns out their location is closest to my AirBnB. What was convenient of doing car and diving together was they'll have Marine park tag waiting for me so can show c-cards, sign waivers, get tags when get car so won't have to go to shop other than to get tanks.
How do they do the mandatory orientation dive with you?

7th time there. I've been able to dodge the mandatory "orientation" dive
The vast majority of people i know, especially repeaters, have orientations of saying how much weight they need.

Last edited:
7th time there. I've been able to dodge the mandatory "orientation" dive
are you dodging the dry land briefing of the marine park rules or are you dodging the supervised check out dive?

are you dodging the dry land briefing of the marine park rules or are you dodging the supervised check out dive?
I've seen the video, know my weighting.. Will go w/ flow. If need to do either. Can do. I just want to get in water ASAP.. Every operator different. I've been able to just pay the fee, get the tag and go in past. Hoping case this time. Completely get the need for it.

Back
Top Bottom