Recurring online dive show...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just and FYI we are releasing a video today of The Gwendolyn Steers Wreck in Northport Long Island. Hope you all enjoy it! We do these videos to help promote The Sound and Scuba Diving. If you like our videos all we do is ask that you share them with your friends. If you dont like them thats cool too. :) Here is a Side Scan image of the Tug.

994304_659628994049998_1549541628_n.jpg

FYI that wreck is in Huntington bay not Northport.

Wouldn't it be great if there were regional shows like this all over the country (dare I say the world) that could be combined into a channel that featured SCUBA diving and marine life. Mine focuses almost entirely on the critters of the SoCal kelp forests, but it would be great to have shows from all regions of the world.

Really enjoyed the video and the others on Youtube. I started diving Long Island Sound as a teenager, haven't been back to dive since the early 70's.

Yea, we need to hire a fact checker apparently :-/. Oh well at least we said off of Easton's neck. Sorry for the confusion.

If you are going to be on the LI side of the sound tomorrow you should check out Target Rock then stop by the party at the Huntington Lighthouse. http://www.lighthousemusicfest.com/

Thanks drbill and tomz. We really appreciate your positive feedback.

Bill we are doing everything we can to film more and more in other regions of the US. (Maybe the world too) It's hard with zero funding but we work with what we have. We took September off due to some injuries and this will slow down in the cooler months. On the bright side we launched an interactive dive map! You can zoom in and out and see all of our videos! From the Bahamas, North Carolina, Maine, New York and of course The Long Island Sound! There are so many great places in The USA to dive, it's great to show divers what other places truly look like!

drbill email us if you would like to work out some reciprocal traffic with us!

Ps we uploaded 3 new dive videos this past weekend.

Stamford Harbor Light in Stamford CT
Pecks Ledge Light in Norwalk CT
Montauk Light in Montauk NY (wasn't really right on the light house base but kinda close by. It was a free dive so we didn't complain)

The interactive dive map and videos can all be found at Www.squalusmarine.com

Thank you all for your support! Share the site with your friends if ya dig it. If you can offer potential places to dive or can suggest dive outfits..email us we are all ears!

info@squalusmarine.com

We can bring diving to your computer one dive at a time!

Captain Denis

Hey everyone, we just did a dive in Dutch Springs and filmed the Helicopter. Wasnt fun for me, I need a new drysuit. (Anyone want a CF200 with dry gloves with barely 20 dives on it?) Well here is the video link if you wanna check it out. We also added it to our interactive dive map!

Squalus Marine: DUTCH SPRINGS PART 1- THE HELICOPTER!

Hope you guys enjoy it and thanks for your support!

View attachment 170276

Attachments

• 1383590_699634996716064_651183353_n.jpg
    1383590_699634996716064_651183353_n.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 76
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom