Red Pig - GLWC Meet & Greet April 27th. 7:00

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Barracuda2

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hey all who plan to be at Gilboa on Fri. April 27 for the start of Spring GLWC M & G: I made reservations at the Red Pig for the Brass Room for that night. They would like to know about how many to expect. (how many tables, how many servers, etc.) I told them about 15 - 25; I also told them I would provide them with a close number before dinner night. This is always a great social time for us, especially for those who are new. I'm putting this out early so as many as possible could make plans to attend; the more the merrier. As you know, the food and service are great. Would you please indicate whether you are planning to attend that evening? You don't have to commit right now; we are three months out yet; just let me know when you know.

Mods, We need a Sticky for our event. GLWC Spring Meet & Greet April 27 - 29, 2012

So far we have 10 GLWC guys showing up. Shaping up to be a great group.

Yup ... I'll be there!

Wow. That's so very non-committal! Is it the woman or the caves??? :wink:

The caves will always be there; the woman?---bring her along. The Red Pig and the GLWC are only grand fleeting moments twice a year. Don't make me come up there, Mike!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom