For Sale Reduced-Complete Olympus E-410 with Ikelite housing and strobe, multiple lenses: $1,750

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big Bubble

Registered
Reaction score
This kit includes a very well taken care of Olympus E-410 housing with auto u/w modes or manual/auto modes. A 4/3 sensor and takes beautiful pics. Small and light with a complete, well cared for ikelite housing in excellent condition with 2 lens ports for wide angle and macro photography. Lenses include 8mm fisheye, 11-22 wide angle, 35mm macro, 50mm ED macro, + 14-22 & 40-150 zoom which register at twice the focal length due to the 4/3 sensor. Also included is a strobe with single or dual cord, two arms, and extra battery. The strobe can be used for video (not included), and has a modeling light useful for focusing of the autofocus. Buy an extra strobe for extra illumination if you prefer to have more light for your subject. Paid over $5,000 for this incredible deal and letting it go at 1,850 1,750 since I've purchased a bigger, heavier, and much more complex system. Happy to answer any questions you have.

Attachments

• Extended.jpg
    Extended.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 91
  • E-410 body box.jpg
    E-410 body box.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 74
  • Menu view.jpg
    Menu view.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 76
  • Rear view.jpg
    Rear view.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 76
  • Whole view.jpg
    Whole view.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 78
  • Night Dive.JPG
    Night Dive.JPG
    108.7 KB · Views: 81
  • Photo.JPG
    Photo.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 74
This kit includes a very well taken care of Olympus E-410 housing with auto u/w modes or manual/auto modes. A 4/3 sensor and takes beautiful pics. Small and light with a complete, well cared for ikelite housing in excellent condition with 2 lens ports for wide angle and macro photography. Lenses include 8mm fisheye, 11-22 wide angle, 35mm macro, 50mm ED macro, + 14-22 & 40-150 zoom which register at twice the focal length due to the 4/3 sensor. Also included is a strobe with single or dual cord, two arms, and extra battery. The strobe can be used for video (not included), and has a modeling light useful for focusing of the autofocus. Buy an extra strobe for extra illumination if you prefer to have more light for your subject. Paid over $5,000 for this incredible deal and letting it go at 1,850 1,750 since I've purchased a bigger, heavier, and much more complex system. Happy to answer any questions you have.
Any interest in selling only parts of the offering? For example the lenses, strobe, and dual cord?

Hi Jonnyoloa,
Thanks for your interest. I'm still trying to sell this as a bundle. I'm thinking about putting in a used gear sale in about a month locally. Let me see what happens there, and I'll get back to you.

Thanks again.
Ron

No worries, sounds great. Good luck!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom