REEF Holiday Party Open House!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

REEF HQ

Diving that Counts!
Reaction score
Looking for something fun to do Tuesday, December 8th?! Kick off the Holiday Season with Reef Environmental Education Foundation (REEF) in Key Largo!

Join us at REEF HQ for our annual Holiday Party!

Tuesday, December 8, 2015 at James E. Lockwood REEF Headquarters at mile marker 98.3 in the median from 6:00 pm til 9:00 pm!

This is an open house social with great raffle prizes, complimentary food and drinks and is a part of our REEF, Fish and Friends monthly seminar series.

Everyone and anyone is welcome; snorkelers, divers, visitors and locals! We love making new friends and this is a fantastic way to do it! Hope to see you there!

Not a problem! We'll be sure to post pictures after the party!

Our tree is up! We have a few more decorations to put up before our Holiday Party but our tree is up and looking good!

FullSizeRender.jpg

These holiday parties are always fun.
This year we will be at Scubaboard Curacao Surge.
Sending d holiday wishes to the REEF gang.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Just a few more hours to go! Brave the weather and come join us tonight at 6 pm for our Holiday Party!! You might have to kayak to get to us, but I assure you, all the food, drinks and raffle prizes that we have will be well worth the paddle, I mean drive, here!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom